In 2011, 80% of consumers quit doing business with a company because of a bad experience. This is from the Customer Experience Impact Report by Harris Interactive.
This information just proves how important positive customer service is for every business. Customer service is how you engage with your customers before and after the purchase of your product or services. Customer service is more than just answering questions. Customer service is building and nurturing a relationship with your clients.
Online Officer can help you improve your customer service and make it your competitive advantage. We can help you find a customer service agent who will deliver customer service solutions to help your customers be happy.
Why invest in good customer service?
- To attract new customers. New customers are more willing to deal with a company that provides positive customer experience.
- To keep existing customers. Loyalty can only be earned through quality service and great customer service.
- To improve reputation. Your customer support can either make or break you.
- To increase revenue. According to research, customers are willing to pay more for better experience.
- To get ahead of the competition. An unhappy customer will most likely turn to your competitors so it is critical to make your customers happy.
In the past, consumers choose which companies they would do business with based on price or brand. Today, consumers choose based on the overall customer experience. If they aren’t happy with you, they won’t buy your product.
So how can we help you?
A good customer service agent will not only to make your existing customers happy, he or she could also improve your online reputation as well. Here are some of the customer services we offer:
- Chat support
- Social media management
- Inbound and outbound calling
- Help desk services
- Mobile support
Talk with us today to discuss how we can improve your customer experience.